“Celebrate How We See the World” Digital Presentation and Artist Gallery Conversations by Our Advanced DSLR Participants
Feb 17, 2019 - Feb 17, 2019 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm | Category: Gallery Conversation
Six Gallery Photographers present their personal images_How They See The World_through their photography.
- The pearl of The Floyd Gallery is our Advanced DSLR Seminar meeting monthly for the past 10 years.
- They receive monthly theme assignments that are critiqued the next month together for a fabulous 2 hours.
- Their vision and visualization are quite strong and uniquely creative.
- I am most proud of them all and their images have wowed me forever it seems.
- Please come see and hear them.
You'll be glad you did!
Here are our Seminar Participants:
Dot Barnard, North Hatfield
Larry Cadorette, Florence
Pat Crutchfield. Southwick
Karen Lemoine, Amherst
Bob Solosko, Easthampton
Carol Wasserloos, Hatfield
- Robert Floyd Photo Gallery and Learning Center
- 2 East Street (@ Route 10) Southampton, MA 01073
Price: no charge