Fine Tuning: From Your Digital File to Print
Mar 21, 2019 - Mar 21, 2019 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm | Category: Workshop
Learn some aspects of exposure, photoshop, and see what goes into making a print...your print from one of your images.
Marc and I have a secret. We have created a new opportunity, something very beneficial to participants.
Basically, it’s “Fine Tuning: From Your Digital File to Print” class with a 'free’ print with Marc St. Onge.
- I’m positioning it for two separate classes with lots of value.
- Marc will spend 15 - 20 minutes per participant working in Photoshop with one of your digital files.
- Then, it will be printed for you to keep.
- You will learn so much by seeing Marc discuss your image as well as those of your fellow class participants.
- Ahhh…what size print you might ask?
- A custom enlargement from say 11” X 1 4’’ up to 13” X 19”. WOW!
- Select a digital file you wish to be processed in photoshop then printed so you can consider having it framed to add soul to your home.
Only $75 per class…includes one custom print.
Thursday, MAR 21, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
Thursday, MAR 28, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm.