Landscape Visualizations Exhibit by Pat Crutchfield, Jack Grimaldi, and Marc St. Onge
Feb 2, 2019 - Feb 28, 2019 | Themes:
Three advanced photographer interpret the landscape according to their personal visualization.
The Robert Floyd Photo Gallery and Learning Center is pleased to announce a new group exhibit and sale, “Landscape Visualization: “Intimate, Sunsets, and Water Colors”
“Water Colors” by Ms. Pat Crutchfield, Southwick
“Sunsets in Massachusetts” by Jack Grimaldi, Ludlow
“Intimate Landscapes” by Marc St. Onge, Russell
We are proud to exhibit these three photographers in this NEW exhibit.
- Three advanced photographers.
- Three visions.
- They each capture a strong and compelling sense of place with their landscape artwork.
- Each artwork stands on its own yet all together they make a strong statement of the potential of visualization versus vision.
- Vision is what is while visualization is what can be.
- Every photographer used their visualization to create their artwork to separate it from the ordinary into something extraordinary.
The exhibit will run from February 3 - 28, 2019.
Gallery receptions: Sundays, February 3, 10, 17, and 24.
Come hear the exhibiting artists share their Artist Gallery Conversations, February 10, and 24 at 3:00 pm. Refreshments.