The Robert Floyd Photo Learning Center is unique in many ways:
- Our photo instructors are in the top of their fields.
- We offer instruction to new camera owners, novice, intermediate, and advanced photographers.
- Our intructors provide more course info than our workshop descriptions.
- We guarantee results or 100% refund, no questions asked.
- We are unique in that we provide many expamples for our students in The Gallery setting and its resources.
- Our workshop participants return with over 65% return engagment after the first workshop.
- We never instruct from a book becausel our instructors are all field tested. That's one of the reasons that separates us from other photo venues.
Jan 20, 2019 - Feb 28, 2019 | to be scheduled
Who you going to call for expert photo tutor instruction? Great! 413-529-2635
Feb 21, 2019 - Mar 14, 2019 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
New camera? Need a refresher? This basic digital photo workshop delivers. Learn with a working PRO now.
Feb 24, 2019 | 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Closing Reception of our Landscape Visualizations Exhibit
Mar 16, 2019 - May 18, 2019 | 9:30 am - Noon
This three-month photo workshop is for Advanced Novice and Intermediate photographers who are ready and capable to concentrate on a disciplined approach to the art and technique of seeing and creating black and white images.
Mar 16, 2019 | 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
A three month advanced black and white photography workshop for photographers wanting to capture and print to a higher level.
Mar 27, 2019 - Aug 28, 2019 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Instructions. Private direction. Critiques. Artist Gallery Conversations. Project completion for your personal project.
Looking for Past Education Programs?