The Robert Floyd Photo Learning Center is unique in many ways:
- Our photo instructors are in the top of their fields.
- We offer instruction to new camera owners, novice, intermediate, and advanced photographers.
- Our intructors provide more course info than our workshop descriptions.
- We guarantee results or 100% refund, no questions asked.
- We are unique in that we provide many expamples for our students in The Gallery setting and its resources.
- Our workshop participants return with over 65% return engagment after the first workshop.
- We never instruct from a book becausel our instructors are all field tested. That's one of the reasons that separates us from other photo venues.
Nov 29, 2018 - Jan 3, 2019 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Hone your skills. Learn to improve immediately. Take your photography to the next level. Come learn to create stronger images easier and consistently!
Dec 15, 2018 - Feb 16, 2019 | 9:30 am - Noon
This three-month photo workshop is for Advanced Novice and Intermediate photographers who are ready and capable to concentrate on a disciplined approach to the art and technique of seeing and creating black and white images.
Dec 15, 2018 - Feb 16, 2019 | 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
A three month advanced black and white photography workshop.
Dec 16, 2018 | 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Yes, we have what you are looking for in our many portfolios.
Dec 17, 2018 - Jan 31, 2019 | to be scheduled
Who you going to call for expert photo tutor instruction? Great! 413-529-2635
Dec 22, 2018 | 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Learn to use Lightroom and Camera RAW Profiles & Presets effectively
Jan 10, 2019 - Jan 31, 2019 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
New camera? Need a refresher? This basic digital photo workshop delivers. Learn with a working PRO now.
Jan 30, 2019 - Jun 26, 2019 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Instructions. Private direction. Critiques. Artist Gallery Conversations. Project completion for your personal project.
Looking for Past Education Programs?