The Robert Floyd Photo Learning Center is unique in many ways:
- Our photo instructors are in the top of their fields.
- We offer instruction to new camera owners, novice, intermediate, and advanced photographers.
- Our intructors provide more course info than our workshop descriptions.
- We guarantee results or 100% refund, no questions asked.
- We are unique in that we provide many expamples for our students in The Gallery setting and its resources.
- Our workshop participants return with over 65% return engagment after the first workshop.
- We never instruct from a book becausel our instructors are all field tested. That's one of the reasons that separates us from other photo venues.
Feb 25, 2018 | 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Russell Steven Powell will discuss Impact of cellphone cameras on the visual arts.
Feb 28, 2018 - Jul 25, 2018 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ongoing photo seminar with monthly theme assignments to challenge you to learn and achieve more.
Mar 10, 2018 - Mar 31, 2018 | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Certified Adobe Expert in Lightroom and Photoshop Ed Judge instructs at The Floyd Photo Gallery.
Mar 17, 2018 - May 19, 2018 | 9:30 am - Noon
This three-month photo workshop is for Advanced Novice and Intermediate photographers who are ready and capable to concentrate on a disciplined approach to the art and technique of seeing and creating black and white images.
Mar 17, 2018 - May 19, 2018 | 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
A three month advanced black and white photography workshop.
Apr 14, 2018 - Apr 28, 2018 | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Photoshop Essentials for Lightroom Users in two class sessions with our Adobe Expert Ed Judge.
Jun 7, 2018 - Jul 12, 2018 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
B-a-s-i-c digital photography is taught by working photojournalist/ fine-art photographer Marc St. Onge.
Looking for Past Education Programs?