Classes and Workshops
Do we have a terrible case of the “One Days”?
- One day we are going to be successful.
- One day we are going to be capturing better images.
- One day we will feel confident with our photography.
- One day we are going to commit to our photography in a big way.
- One day we are finally going to do something about…
We will be better off making that one day TODAY!!!
And if today is the day you wish to improve your photography,
Please send us an email at email@example.com. You'll be glad you did…
We guarantee results…
Here's a thought…
“Fear is simply excitement in need of an attitude adjustment.“_Kiefer
Kiefer? He's my Australian Cobberdog and we have both experienced fear. Loving guidance and education calmed us down, eliminating the fear. I so believe in education, in all forms..
At The Robert Floyd Photo Learning Center we guide you through all our education offers…
- Novice Photographer…allow us to teach you how to be comfortable with your camera, composition approaches, secrets of exposure, and more.
- Intermediate Photographer…you are comfortable with your camera yet there are many techniques and tips we can share with you now.
- Advanced Photographer…now the fun begins, we supply instructions and photo critiques to take you to your next level. Practice. Practice. Practice.
- Yes, we limit the number of participants in our workshops to enhance your learning experience.
- Most importantly photography has to be fun or it will not work for you. More fun. Better results.
- Please share your interests with us now. What do you wish to learn next? Thank you.
Thanks so much for a terrific class! I got everything I hoped to get from the class and well beyond. I'm going to rewrite my notes next weekend in some kind of orderly fashion, and now feel I know enough to get back into the game. I really enjoyed tapping into your enthusiasm and expertise, and find myself looking at magazine and news photos with a new eye.
Thanks again, and I suspect I'll be seeing you again at some point…
Nov 29, 2018 - Jan 3, 2019 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Hone your skills. Learn to improve immediately. Take your photography to the next level. Come learn to create stronger images easier and consistently!
Dec 15, 2018 - Feb 16, 2019 | 9:30 am - Noon
This three-month photo workshop is for Advanced Novice and Intermediate photographers who are ready and capable to concentrate on a disciplined approach to the art and technique of seeing and creating black and white images.
Dec 15, 2018 - Feb 16, 2019 | 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
A three month advanced black and white photography workshop.
Dec 17, 2018 - Jan 31, 2019 | to be scheduled
Who you going to call for expert photo tutor instruction? Great! 413-529-2635
Dec 22, 2018 | 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Learn to use Lightroom and Camera RAW Profiles & Presets effectively
Jan 10, 2019 - Jan 31, 2019 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
New camera? Need a refresher? This basic digital photo workshop delivers. Learn with a working PRO now.
Jan 30, 2019 - Jun 26, 2019 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Instructions. Private direction. Critiques. Artist Gallery Conversations. Project completion for your personal project.
Looking for Past Education Programs?