Classes and Workshops
"Fear is simply excitement in need of an attitude adjustment."_Kiefer
Kiefer? He's my Australian Cobberdog and we have both experienced fear. Loving guidance and education calmed us down, eliminating the fear. I so believe in education, in all forms..
At The Robert Floyd Photo Learning Center we guide you through all our education offers...
- Novice Photographer...allow us to teach you how to be comfortable with your camera, composition approaches, secrets of exposure, and more.
- Intermediate Photographer...you are comfortable with your camera yet there are many techniques and tips we can share with you now.
- Advanced Photographer...now the fun begins, we supply instructions and photo critiques to take you to your next level. Practice. Practice. Practice.
- Yes, we limit number of participants in our workshops to enhance your learning experience.
- Most importantly photography has to be fun or it will not work for you. More fun.
- Please share your interests with us now. What do you wish to learn next? Thank you.
Feb 28, 2018 - Jul 25, 2018 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ongoing photo seminar with monthly theme assignments to challenge you to learn and achieve more.
Mar 10, 2018 - Mar 31, 2018 | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Certified Adobe Expert in Lightroom and Photoshop Ed Judge instructs at The Floyd Photo Gallery.
Mar 17, 2018 - May 19, 2018 | 9:30 am - Noon
This three-month photo workshop is for Advanced Novice and Intermediate photographers who are ready and capable to concentrate on a disciplined approach to the art and technique of seeing and creating black and white images.
Mar 17, 2018 - May 19, 2018 | 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
A three month advanced black and white photography workshop.
Apr 14, 2018 - Apr 28, 2018 | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Photoshop Essentials for Lightroom Users in two class sessions with our Adobe Expert Ed Judge.
Jun 7, 2018 - Jul 12, 2018 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
B-a-s-i-c digital photography is taught by working photojournalist/ fine-art photographer Marc St. Onge.
Looking for Past Education Programs?