The Robert Floyd Photo Gallery exhibts a wide aray of artwork for your viewing pleasure:
- We support nature and the preservation of all ecosystems. All life is sacred.
- Many of our exhibitors are seasoned photographers taught well by our staff.
- Our exhibits consist of solo shows that feature one artist, group shows that show a collection of artwork by select artists, and photo contests to give the public an opportunity to be seen.
- The Gallery contributes dollars and equipment to local High School students assisting them in their film photography studies.
- Our artwork is affordable for you.
- We will visit your home with artwork to see how it fits in your space. Never an obligation. It's so much fun to explore. Thank you…
- Such a lovely afternoon at this gem of a gallery. I learn and meet fascinating people every time I attend the Sunday afternoon programs. The photography and presentations are extraordinary. Thank you, Robert for being a gracious host and showcasing this opportunity._Diane G, Easthampton, MA
- What a beatiful show…and thank you for being so lovely: warm and welcoming to Chris and i. _Serafina, Easthampton, MA
- I LOVED the gallery talk! LOVED LOVED LOVED it! What amazing work they did and what an amazing rapport they all had with each other._Georgette d, Belchertown, MA
- You continue to invest a lot of love, respect, and energy into honoring Julius Lester, his work, and the needs and wishes of his wife. Based on my experience, I think your “emotional ride” may morph into a deeper awareness of the priceless gift of life, relationships, and art. We never completely lose some sort of a connection with those we care about. The relationship changes but never dies._Roger L, Florence, MA
Feb 2, 2019 - Feb 28, 2019
Three advanced photographer interpret the landscape according to their personal visualization.
Feb 7, 2019 - Feb 28, 2019
Easthampton Media in Eastworks hosts The Robert Floyd Photo Gallery and Learning Center artwork
Mar 3, 2019 - Mar 31, 2019
The Floyd Gallery honors women with a separate exhibit. Come see "Women B&W Portraits_Their Story."
Looking for Past Exhibits?