Advanced Seminar participants share their images.
Sep 16, 2018 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm | Category: Gallery Conversation
Their theme: one image each primary and secondary colors of nature with macro 1:1
- This is an event to show up and be awed by our most advanced group of Floyd Gallery photographers.
- This seminar has been meeting consistently for nearly 10 years on 3rd Sunday mornings.
- Each month they receive a theme assignment and work hard to bring in six images for review, discussion, and critique each and every month.
- These seesion have been the pearl of my existence for years and years.
- Each photographer will share their images and tell their story this Sunday afternoon. Priceless.
- As a bonus, each participant has been invited, in addition, to present their favorite image from our recent field trip in Northampton.
Advanced Seminar participants:
Bob Solosko, Easthampton
Carol Wasserloos, Hatfield
Dot Barnard, North Hatfield
Karen Lemoine, Amherst
Larry Cadorette, Florence
Pat Crutchfield, Southwick
- Robert Floyd Photo Gallery and Learning Center
- 2 East Street @ Route 10, Southampton, MA 01073
Price: no charge