Artist Gallery Conversations
Learning Center Introduction
- Each photographer and guest presents their story and that of their artwork. Gallery Visitors ask questions at the end and duringf each presentation.
- Stop in for a cold drink and munchies. Meet friends. Greet the Artist. Admire The Gallery's current photo exhibits. Ask about the many Gallery community offerings.
- Admission: Always FREE.
- The exhibiting photographers share their vision with us. It is difficult to overstate the value of being allowed access to another's journey.
- Most important, when we select our Gallery Visits wisely, we select photographers to hear who may be way ahead of us in their journey and evoltion of their craft.
- Yet, they are most willing to share their successes and failures with us.
The Artist Gallery Conversations have facilitated lasting friendships from these fun afternoons and many have adopted countless valuable and enjoyable ideas.
Jun 30, 2018 - Jul 29, 2018 | 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Exhibit and sale of musician performing through the ages.
Looking for Past Education Programs?