Learn Basics of Digital Photography Workshop
Feb 21, 2019 - Mar 14, 2019 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm | Category: Workshop
New camera? Need a refresher? This basic digital photo workshop delivers. Learn with a working PRO now.
This is a fun way to learn to operate your camera better and have fun doing it.
B-a-s-i-c digital photography is taught by working photojournalist and fine-art photographer Marc St. Onge.
Our workshop introduces you to all the gadgets on your camera and how you use them to control the photographs you will create.
A four sessions course and homework assignments on the Basics of Successful Digital Photography.
Sign up now. In this workshop you will learn the principles of making better photos:
- What makes for a successful photograph?
- The proper exposure, the way we want it.
- Focus on our subject, the way we want it.
- Composition of visual elements, the way we want it.
- Apply those three and you will have a photograph that successfully expresses your vision.
- Learn to use three camera controls to achieve the exposure you want—aperture, shutter speed, and sensitivity.
- Learn what needs to be in focus and how to achieve it.
- Learn what needs to be out of focus to create a more successful photograph.
- Finally you will learn the stregths of good composition and its role in pulling the viewer into your photograph, giving them a tour of your vision and making them want to see more.
- Every building needs a strong foundation, so does your photography if it is to be structurally sound.
- This workshop will give you a firm grasp not only of the mechanics of a successful photograph but insight, as well, into the forces that drive you to be a photographer.
Bring questions, camera, a photograph or three, and an open mind.
What you will bring home: answers, techniques, ideas. A rewarding fun experiene awaits you. Limited enrollment.
We meet Thursday evenings: FEB 21, 28; MAR 07, 14 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
“A wonderful first class last night. Looking forward to each upcoming week. Last night was both technique and inspiration! Great!
_Dawn S, Easthampton