6th “Nature in the Pioneer Valley” Photo Contest
Mar 3, 2018 - Mar 6, 2018 | Category: Contest
The Gallery's 6th "Nature in the Pioneer Valley" Photo Contest
The Gallery invites everyone to participate in "The 6th "Nature in the Pioneer Valley" Photo Contest. Here are brief guidelines, color or B&W:
- This will be a unmatted, unframed print entry competition.
- Those selected will then be invited to submit framed artwork for exhibit and final judging.
- The contest is open to photographers living anywhere.
- Subjects must exist in the Pioneer valley including Granby, CT and Athol, MA.
- Cash prizes and merchant awards will be presented in all categories.
- Landscapes may include "the hand of man."
- Critters are to be wildlife and not dependent on being fed by humans.
- Categories and details to follow. Please stay tuned.
- Robert Floyd Gallery and Learning Center
- 2 East Street at Rt. 10, Southampton, MA